Thursday, June 14, 2007

Iban?


I don`t know what`s going on right now, I`m just really lost for words... According to several sources, Iban has tested positive for "elevated testosterone levels". He allegedly tested positive during the Giro recently, but the test will likely not result in any ban or anything, as Iban has, though I must admit I`ve never heard of it before, documented to the UCI that he`s got natural high testosterone levels earlier. The UCI will comment further on the case when all the tests have been examined further. I guess as he`s already documented high levels of testosterone, this is all just a formality. But, if it`s not just a formality, I don`t know what I`m going to do.... But, I still believe this will sort itself out. Aupa Iban!

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers