Thursday, April 05, 2007

Poll results: Should Euskaltel take on Beloki?


The poll "Should Euskaltel take on Beloki" was a very close one. Beloki will possibly, like many others allegedly on Fuente`s lists, be back riding again soon. Beloki said in an interview that Euskaltel would be an option and "a dream" to join if he were to rejoin the peloton. He also said he had talked to Euskaltel representatives about it. I was curious to find out what you guys thought about it, and in the end the a very small majority, 51.2 %, opted for "No". It was such a close call that it was difficult to seperate for a while. Personally I would be glad to see Joseba back in the orange of Euskaltel, though of course after clearing his name completely. If he can do that Joseba, we`ll welcome you with open arms. Fell free to discuss your thoughts on Beloki in the "comments" section.

4 comments:

mr60% said...

I'm not too sure what will go down now after the Jan Ullrich fiasco.
Nonetheless, Beloki deserves another shot. It would be great for him to finally ride with the home team.

Magnus said...

I`d like to see both Osa`s, David Etxebarria and Beloki back at Euskaltel if they manage to clear their names. They`re all quality riders, and the best Basque riders kinda "belong" to Euskaltel I feel. Therefore I hope to see the likes of Patxi Vila, Koldo Gil, Arkaitz Duran, Beñat Intxausti, and of course ex-Euskadis Iban, Iker Camaño, Egoi Martinez, David Lopez and Herrero, join Euskaltel in the future. I think all four ex-Libertys still have a lot to give, so I hope to see them riding in orange soon..

mr60% said...

Can I let you in on a secret?
I race as an amateur here in the U.S.
Here is a picture of me racing with my Orbea.
My team's colors are Orange so that worked out pretty well.

Mr.60

Magnus said...

Nice:) Impressive, well the bike at least;)

 

web site counter
ISP Internet Providers